Super easy energy balls (or Larabar-like) recipe
These are delicious and nutritious snacks. You can refrigerate them for 2 weeks, and can carry them for easy, fast snacks.
1 cup of medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup of raw almonds
1/4 cup dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, blueberries, etc)
1. In a food processor, blend the dates until it forms a ball. Set it aside.
2. Grind the almonds to pieces, not so fine or it will turn into flour.
3. Add back the dates and dried fruits. Pulse.
4. Squeeze and roll into balls or spread mixture into a waxed paper,
5. Refrigerate for an hour. Cut them into bars if needed.
90 calories 7g carbs 6g fat 2.2 g protein